We do our level best to offer you a great room and good service. But it’s always possible that something goes wrong. You can use the contact form to tell us what we can improve about – for instance – the way your registration has been handled..

If you have a complaint about the room itself or the landlord, then you submit this to your landlord.

Wonen Zuid-Holland Arbitration Committee

If you unhappy with the solution offered to you, then you can submit a complaint to the Geschillencommissie Wonen Zuid-Holland (Wonen Zuid-Holland Arbitration Committee). This independent arbitration committee mediates in disputes between people looking for accommodation and ROOM.